Microsoft.NET Framework is a software installed or installable in Windows, which allows the operation of some applications developed using Microsoft.NET technology, the purpose of a framework is to save the developer to rewrite code that is already stretched before for similar tasks.
The problem is that there are several versions of Microsoft.NET Framework. For further reference in this regard to the specific Wikipedia page
With this post I will only provide a workable solution for those who, like me, has found it necessary to check which versions of Microsoft.NET Framework installed on the machine has, in my case the operating system is Windows 7.
I found that there are several possibilities, but the easiest in my opinion is the following, which I thought I'd share with you. Go to the folder
C: \\ Windows \\ Microsoft.NET your computer and check the contents of subfolders
C: \\ Windows \\ Microsoft.NET \\ Framework
and get the following result , which displays folders versions available
If you have a 64-bit systems will also have a further sub
C: \\ Windows \\ Microsoft.NET \\ Framework64 Where find the present version of the Framework for 64-bit applications.
Warning: if Windows is installed in a folder other than C: \\ Windows \\ look in that folder
0 comments:
Post a Comment